Welcome To Jen Maroney Digital
Making websites and apps better for all.
- UX: Intuition and Science
- Often I’m asked what I look for in UX talent, and of course everyone wants a unicorn who has delved into every aspect of digital development, but there are two core traits I look for above everything else. The first is a real passion for the scientific method, which translates into any number of tools […] Read more – ‘UX: Intuition and Science’.
- Make Art (Don’t fear the Flubber)
- Today my family and I traveled to Governor’s Island for a Family Festival, that was supposed to include bands and face painting, but that part was cancelled by the threat of rain. Instead we all received free bike helmets from the NYC Department of Transportation which was thrilling, saw a civil war re-enactment, and walked […] Read more – ‘Make Art (Don’t fear the Flubber)’.
- Transparent Design with Clients
- I was scared to bring my clients into our design process, and a great deal of my fear stemmed from the fact that I work in the highly regulated healthcare industry. With so many constraints and nuances of legalities, it was daunting to bring greater transparency to our UX process. But once I piloted the […] Read more – ‘Transparent Design with Clients’.