Welcome To Jen Maroney Digital
Making websites and apps better for all.
- Ease of Use vs. Wanting
- “Still the wanting comes in waves” – The Decemberists I’m at a place at my organization where usability testing has become the norm, we have our own in-house lab, and the demand for the services is extremely high. I should be sitting on my perch celebrating right now, so why do I still have nagging […] Read more – ‘Ease of Use vs. Wanting’.
- UX: Intuition and Science
- Often I’m asked what I look for in UX talent, and of course everyone wants a unicorn who has delved into every aspect of digital development, but there are two core traits I look for above everything else. The first is a real passion for the scientific method, which translates into any number of tools […] Read more – ‘UX: Intuition and Science’.
- Make Art (Don’t fear the Flubber)
- Today my family and I traveled to Governor’s Island for a Family Festival, that was supposed to include bands and face painting, but that part was cancelled by the threat of rain. Instead we all received free bike helmets from the NYC Department of Transportation which was thrilling, saw a civil war re-enactment, and walked […] Read more – ‘Make Art (Don’t fear the Flubber)’.